Sunday, 6 July 2014

Customer Reviews of Anuschka Handbags 382


I bought the Two for Love colour, and I was so eager to get it the following day. I cannot tell you my disappointment when I unwrapped the bag. The painting of the two beautiful birds is so dark on this bag. The picture on-line (on multiple websites, including the original Anuschka one) is very bright, with lots of yellow and orange. The bag I received has some green painted over all the nice bright spots, which kills the beauty of the bag. There is also an unsightly smudge of white paint on the eye of the lower bird. If only they had painted the entire iris of the eye white.






Then, the paint on the side pockets is sticky, including the bronze rim of the pockets. I'm sure this paint will come off quickly since it sticks to the clothing you wear and your skin. Last, the side pockets are tapering and I can't reach to their bottom. The top of the pockets is as wide as my four fingers kept tight together. My palm does not fit inside. I dropped some keys in one pocket and had to turn the bag upside down to get them out. One needs long fingers to grasp a small item resting at the bottom of the side pockets. My iPhone 4S fits well in the side pocket, though. The main compartment is large enough, and I know that it would be able to fit all my necessary items, but I cannot get over the muddy colours, sticky paint, and impracticality of the side pockets. 




This bag, for the price, should include the make-up pouch and the eyeglass case many Anuschka bags have. This bag is going back, though I so want to love it. I own the Flying Jewels medium hobo. Just bought it 2 weeks ago. That bag is flawless. Colours are as pictured, no sticky paint. I still recommend Anuschka bags. Hey, I have even ordered another one, the Enchanted Fairy large hobo. I just think I was unlucky with this one bag. Zappos is my favourite place to shop. Its professionalism makes it the best retailer out there.









No comments:

Post a Comment