Sunday, 6 July 2014

Customer Reviews Of Anuschka Handbags 481



I love this bag! I wanted a small bag and this one is perfect. The outer compartment serves as my wallet. There is plenty of room for cards, cash and change. The inside has a cell phone pocket and plenty of room for what I want to carry. If a small bag is what you want, then this one is it.





Love it, love it, love it! I have never spent this much $ on a purse before but this one is worth every penny. Even better than pictured or described. Small but room enough for everything I need. Beautiful construction.









Absolutely love this purse. Perfect size for everything I need. Love the extra wallet feature in the outside compartment. Waiting for Ohio winter to end. So ready for spring! This will be perfect! If you want a unique bag that is fun and classy at the same time, this is the one!






No comments:

Post a Comment